Use Soundbooth's Sellers page and side filter to find sellers who offer the services you want. Once you've found a seller from whom you might like to order, click the seller.
Choosing the right musician or audio engineer is easy. Here's how.
- Check out the seller's reviews, bio, samples and articles.
- Click Contact Me to contact the seller with any questions to make sure they are aligned with your expebtn btn-primarytions.
- Configure your session's details in the buyer's order form and choose the services that best fits your needs. Check out the price and estimated delivery for your project.
- Click order now on the order form and checkout.
Your orders are all on your orders page. They're organized in tabs so you can see their status effortlessly.
Here's what the key tabs are and what you should do with them.
- Active. These are your projects that aren't complete. They contain all the projects that appear in the next 3 tabs.
- Awaiting My Details. These are projects that need you to add details and/or files for the seller. Click the project name, and in the Details for Seller section, click add, and add your details and upload your files for the Seller.
- Awaiting Seller. Projects listed here are waiting for the seller to add a draft. When the seller adds a draft, the project will be found in the next tab.
- Awaiting My Review. Projects in here have a draft form the seller for you to review. Click the project name, audition the draft then request changes or accept a draft.
- Complete. When you accepted the draft, you can download your instantly available full-resolution files from that project page, rate the seller and leave a review. Completed projects appear in this tab.
- All These are all of your projects, regardless of whether they are active or complete.
- Can I pay with my credit card? Yes, you can pay with your credit card or debit card.
- What if I'm not happy with a draft? If you are not happy with a draft set, simply click "Request Revisions" to direct the seller for revisions.
- What if there's a problem with a draft that I approved? If you are not happy with a draft set, simply click "Report a Problem" to notify us and the Seller.
- What do the seller's reviews mean? A seller's reviews are from buyers like you from projects on the Soundbooth platform. They're a great resource in evaluating a seller. At the end of every project you order, you can review the seller.
- How do I contact the seller before I place my order? On the seller's profile page, you will see a "Contact Me" button. We recommend contacting your seller before placing your order, especially if you have specific requirements. You have to be logged in to contact the seller.