How to buy a service on SoundBooth.
Buying a service on SoundBooth is easy.
- Browse the community categories in the left sidebar.
- Find a community member who's service's samples and pricing work for you.
- Click pricing in that seller's service and put your project's specs in the order form.
- Click "Add to Cart" and checkout.
How to manage a project on SoundBooth.
Managing a service on SoundBooth is easy.
- Use the "My purchases" link in your account to see the projects you ordered.
- On any project that's waiting on you, click into it and do what it says is waiting on you.
- SoundBooth will automatically message the seller when you've done your steps.
- When the seller does their steps, SoundBooth will automatically message you so you can review it.
- You can accept a draft, request a revision or buy additional revisions if you've used all the included ones.
- Use the instant message feature on your project page to communicate directly with the seller.
- Use the messaging feature to communicate with anyone on SoundBooth.
- Ask SoundBooth Team for help if you need help. Send SoundBooth Team a message
Also, you can use the account setup wizard in the left sidebar to quickly setup your account if you haven't already.
Thanks for reading, and happy shopping!