April 9, 2020
- [New] Revisions added to service projects. Sellers can set for each of their services: the number of revisions, the price of revisions as a percentage of the service project, the minimum price for revisions. Project earnings are distributed automatically to sellers on delivering the number of included revisions if a revision isn't accepted already. Buyers can buy additional revisions on projects that have reached the number of included revisions with a "Buy a Revision" button. Buyer's can also buy revisions for projects in which a revision was already accepted but the buyer. Acceptance of a revision expires any remaining included revisions. Payment for revisions are assigned to sellers when they post the paid-for additional revision. The price for revisions is the price the seller had set for the revision at the time of the project was purchased. Seller's earning for a revision is determined by their subscription status at the time the revision is added to the project.
- Rounding removed from earnings calculations.
- Earnings page sorted to show most recent earnings on top.
- [Fix] Updated period for monthly subscription in subscription cart form.
April 8, 2020
- Logo in sidebar linked to home page. This allows a user to navigate to home page from any page on mobile.
April 7, 2020
- [Fix] Minimum price displayed as project price on add to cart form on user's services page.
April 5, 2020
- [Fix] Tooltips for total length and track count on service cart form removed after selection is made.
April 3, 2020
- Help text added to cart form total length and track count fields.
- Audio sharing added to messages. Allows users to send audio files to potential sellers in messages.
- Automatic email notifications added to messages. Form field for disabling messages added to account username page.
- Usernames on Recently Added and All Service pages linked to seller's profile. Allows browsers to more easily access seller profiles.
- Add service button made to work globally for account setup wizard and user services edit pages.
- New and updated basic pages are displayed immediately.
- Project acceptance immediately reflected in seller's sales and earnings pages and buyer's purchases page.
- Sellers reviews on project accept display immediately on user's profile and review pages.
- Updates to service projects display immediately on service project, buyer's purchases page and seller's sales page.
- News entry updates display immediately on news page and news entry.
- Changelog entry updates display immediately in changelog.
- User blog entry updates display immediately in user's blog.
- User service updates display immediately in user's portfolio and service pages: recently added, all services and service providers.
- User account updates displayed immediately on user's portfolio and all service pages: recently added, all services, service providers. This allows a user's updated information to be displayed immediately, and allows sellers to be removed or shown immediately when toggling vacation mode in their account's availability page.
- [Fix] Users with vacation mode on filtered out of service pages.
April 1, 2020
- Minimum project price added to service form. Allows sellers to set minimum price for services. Cart automatically sets price at minimum price for projects that would otherwise be less than the minimum price.
March 31, 2020
- User profile banner loaded as page load as opposed to after page load. Provides more consistent feeling to user pages.
- Throbber added to service page filter giving user feedback as filtering is processed. Extra space added to activated filter buttons removed.
- Top border added to invite section clearly identifying it as separate section from the immediately preceding user section.
- Account and sign In section moved to top of profile closer to the related user account information. Edit "cog" icon removed because account added to profile menu, allowing user's name to be longer and not ellipse for longer names.
- All service menu items available at all times rather than contextually displayed when user selects services. Allows users to click to service display in one step rather than requiring multiple steps to view all services and service providers.
- Profile and account menu always available in left menu. Account menu item added to profile menu. Account menu shows and hides on click giving user quick access to account pages without having account menu items always displayed.
- Back button added to header on mobile display. Allows easier navigation for users using the site when added to mobile device home screen.
- New logo added to left sidebar and favicon.
March 23, 2020
- Changelog Entries newsletter category added. Receive email notifications of new changelog entries.
- Subscription orders updated to apply payment and update order status on charge.
- [Fixed] links in announcement emails not always working.
March 19, 2020
Edit Bio page updated to automatically convert returns to new line breaks on display.
March 14, 2020
- Sales badge added to user profile menu. Badge indicates number of projects waiting on the seller giving seller immediate access to projects needing seller's attention. Badge disappears when no projects waiting on the seller.
Sales states added to user profile's sales page. States provide instant status of project. The states include: Waiting on project details and/or files from buyer, Waiting on draft set from you, Waiting on buyer to review and Completed. Waiting on seller state presents as action button for easier navigation into the project.
- [Fixed] Remove extra level in breadcrumb path in user profile's service edit, blog edit and blog add pages. User profile banner added to pages.
- New portfolio menu item and page added to user profiles. Page displays portfolio entries added to service form. New portfolio edit sub-menu item and page added to user profiles. Page displays how to add portfolio entries via service add/edit form.
- [Fixed] Profile picture preserved on saving account page.
- Drag and drop uploader with progress bar added to all project file fields. Progress bar indicates percentage complete and time remaining.
March 12, 2020
- Time, progress and scrubbing added to project audio player. Resumable downloads allows track length, progress and scrubbing on iOS and other browsers.
- Notifications of unread project chat messages added. Notification added to recipient's messages. Email notification when recipient hasn't accessed the platform in 10 minutes.
March 1, 2020
SoundBooth v3.0 launched. Improved services section. New recently added services page with contextual samples. New all services page with contextual samples. New service providers page with all services and contextual samples. Improved profile page with contextual menu. Improved account page with contextual menu.
August 18, 2019
- We moved to soundbooth.com
May 28, 2018
February 12, 2018
- SoundBooth launches!